Nathan Manufacturing, Inc. is the exclusive licensee for manufacturing and sales of the Airchime Model "K" railroad whistle in the North American rail market. Airchime type "K" whistles represent the best in audible signaling technology and are the industry standard on today's modern railroad.
Every railroad whistle manufactured by Nathan Manufacturing is tested in our anechoic test chamber. A signed test report is packaged with every horn assembly shipped from our facility.
Additional Nathan product offerings are the type "P" and "KJ" air horns, flange lubricators and glo rod gages.
- Locomotive Whistles: Type K, P, M
- Rapid Transit Horns: CS, KJ
- Vertical Mount Horns: KSV
- Steam Whistles
- Heated Horn Assemblies
- Electronic Pressure Regulators
- Conical Debris/Snowshields
- Control Valves
- Glo-Rod Liquid Level Gauges
- Type MS Flange Lubricating Shoes